- Prasanthi Pittala
Video is one of the most powerful marketing tools you can leverage to engage customers, especially in the current social distancing environment. A bonus, it is a cost effective way to build awareness with shoppers and help them during their research process.
There’s a lot of talk about the power of video, and here are statistics to back up that claim:
- 78% of people watch videos online every week.
- 55% of people watch videos online every day.
- 75% of auto shoppers say that online video has influenced their shopping habits or purchases.
- 64% of shoppers who watch online videos to inform their purchase say new formats like 360° video would convince them to buy a car without a test drive.
- 60 million test drives happen on YouTube whereas 29 million happen at dealership lots. Introducing video in your marketing strategy will help customers convert, and also increase interactions with your brand.
For more information on using video at your dealership, please reach out to Doug Thompson at VehiclesTEST.com (954-629-2242), or set up a demo with him.