- Prasanthi Pittala
Including video in your email makes the communication quicker and effective than a text email. Video email marketing is an excellent way to connect with leads and customers. Some of the benefits of video email marketing include better open rates, click through rates and conversions. Videos help in building customers' trust and they deliver an emotional impact. Marketers have a huge opportunity with video in email marketing. Some of the effective ways to integrate video into your email marketing include:
1. Set objectives and plan your campaign accordingly: Set your objectives clearly as you plan your email campaign. In dealerships, video emails can be used for general email marketing campaigns and in the lead follow-up process. The goals for a general email campaign may be to generate leads, create goodwill, offers, to raise brand awareness. For lead follow-up process, the objectives can be to engage the customer, set an appointment and ultimately come in for a test drive.
2. Include the Word “Video” in the Subject Line: Try using the word “video” in your subject line. It may make your video email attractive and more users are likely to click on it.
3. Place a Call to Action in the Video Prominently: With a video email, the goal is to encourage the customer to watch the video, so be sure to include the call to action in a prominent place. Your CTA should live in both your video content and the text portion of your email.
4. Link Videos to Landing Pages: When a customer clicks on a video in the email, they should be taken to a landing page in your website featuring more videos and several key marketing messages.
5. Don’t Reinvent the Wheel: Use the same marketing content and messaging your dealership already has. For example, if you are creating video emails for lead follow-up, use the current templates and messaging as a guide. You are delivering the exact same message but in a more emotionally engaging, compelling format.
For more information on using video at your dealership, please reach out to Doug Thompson at VehiclesTEST.com (954-629-2242), or set up a demo with him.